Cloudmin Plugin creation

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 20.04.4
Webmin version 2.013
Cloudmin version 9.7 Pro

I am looking to create a custom plugin for cloudmin but cannot seem to find any documentation related to this . I was hoping the plugin would show up in the cloudmin plugins tab and I could enable it .But I cannot find the location to place the files so it will show up their. Can anyone provide documentation for creating a plugin for cloudmin or provide me with the location directory root to place the plugin in so it is recognized in the cloudmin panel and can be enabled etc.

I believe creating Cloudmin plugins is probably pretty similar to creating plugins for Virtualmin, but I’m not 100% confident of that (I mean, certainly it would be a Webmin plugin, and then presumably there would be hooks to put it into Cloudmin menus), as I’ve never made one.

Writing Virtualmin plugins docs are here: Writing Virtualmin Plugins – Virtualmin

I’ll ask @Jamie to chime in if he has any pointers for other places to look.

Yes, they are basically the same. The best place to look at for the API a plugin needs to implement is https://github.com/virtualmin/server-manager/blob/master/server-manager/cloudmin_feature_api.pl

However, functionality is pretty limited … @host what do you want your plugin to do?

That’s a private repo. We need to split off Cloudmin GPL into its own repo. I was planning to do that once I get the new installer done.

Er, nevermind. Ilia already did that, so it is public. My bad.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.