Cloudmin - creating lxc-debian container BUG!

OS type and version debian bullseye 11.6 arm64
Webmin version 2.10
Cloudmin version 9.7 Pro

Creating virtual system with LXC …
… creation started with IP 192.168.100.120.

Waiting for creation to complete … …
… creation has completed successfully.

Updating configuration files with hostname and IP address …
… failed : Failed to save fixed /etc/hosts : cp: cannot create regular file ‘/var/lib/lxc/jitsi.cloudmin.lan.dom/root/etc/hosts’: No such file or directory

The correct path is /var/lib/lxc/jitsi.cloudmin.lan.dom/rootfs/etc/hosts
The system has created an lxc container with the lxc-debian parameter but the config is scrambled. Bullseye 11.6 but what happens if I need a debian stretch container? lxc-download seems to be non functional as the definition dialog is missing!

root@cloudmin:/var/lib/lxc# lxc-start jitsi.cloudmin.lan.dom
lxc-start: jitsi.cloudmin.lan.dom: confile.c: set_config_net: 293 lxc.net must not have a value
lxc-start: jitsi.cloudmin.lan.dom: parse.c: lxc_file_for_each_line_mmap: 131 Failed to parse config file “/var/lib/lxc/jitsi.cloudmin.lan.dom/config” at line “lxc.network.type = veth”
Failed to load config for jitsi.cloudmin.lan.dom
lxc-start: jitsi.cloudmin.lan.dom: tools/lxc_start.c: main: 242 Failed to create lxc_container

checking the config
lxc.network.link = br0
in fact there is no br0! The default lxc bridge is lxcbr0 but it is manually configured to lxcbr0 which is used my the lxchost trough " Bridge on host system for LXC interfaces"

furthermore: our convention for lxc Containers is i.e. lxcJITSI and I do want to name the correct DNS domain myself to .lan.dom and not cloundmin.lan.dom which leaves the container in an unmovable state.