Cloudmin version 5.4 is now available for download from our YUM and APT repositories. Existing users should see a message on the Cloudmin Information page after logging in, prompting to upgrade to the new release.
This update contains several new features, including :
- Added the Roundrobin DNS Records page, for creating DNS entries that are automatically updated to point to only managed systems that are alive.
- LXC containers are now supported as a virtualization type, with similar capabilities to OpenVZ.
- System owners can now change their UI language on the Change Password and Email page.
- High resolution VGA graphics can now be enabled for new or editing KVM virtual systems.
- The SSH and Webmin passwords for a virtual system can now be viewed by clicking on the Show link on the Edit System page.
- Added an option on the disk creation page to overwrite an existing file or LV, and an equivalent --overwrite flag to the create-disk command.
It also fixes several minor bugs found since the 5.3 release. As always, please report any problems you find in this new version via the issue tracker.