Good day everyone, I recently upgraded to a VPS (moved from shared hosting). My first VPS purchase was a Windows 2016. I quickly switched out to Linux and made a conscious decision to use CentOS 8 and Virtualmin after doing research.
I got everything setup and I’m up and running, everything is live and in production.
So far everything has been more or less straight forward in terms of setup (with a bit of research and googling here and there I got by pretty ok), however recently I encountered an issue when trying to clone a virtual server in Virtualmin.
I think the issue is however related to DNS config and not necessarily something to do with my Virtualmin config.
Any assistance from the community would be much welcomed tho.