Clarify this error please

Hello when creating a new system in cloudmin I get this error:
(please clarify me about it)

Starting up new Xen instance …
… failed to start : ERROR Internal error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface (2 = No such file or directory) Using config file “/xen/l.cfg”. Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/bin/pygrub”, line 26, in ? import fsimage ImportError: /usr/lib/python/fsimage.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 No handlers could be found for logger “xend” Error: Boot loader didn’t return any data! Usage: xm create [options] [vars] Create a domain based on . Options: -h, --help Print this help. --help_config Print the available configuration variables (vars) for the configuration script. -q, --quiet Quiet. --path=PATH Search path for configuration scripts. The value of PATH is a colon-separated directory list. -f=FILE, --defconfig=FILE Use the given Python configuration script.The configuration script is loaded after arguments have been processed. Each command-line option sets a configuration variable named after its long option name, and these variables are placed in the environment of the script before it is loaded. Variables for options that may be repeated have list values. Other variables can be set using VAR=VAL on the command line. After the script is loaded, option values that were not set on the command line are replaced by the values set in the script. -F=FILE, --config=FILE Domain configuration to use (SXP). SXP is the underlying configuration format used by Xen. SXP configurations can be hand-written or generated from Python configuration scripts, using the -n (dryrun) option to print the configuration. -n, --dryrun Dry run - prints the resulting configuration in SXP but does not create the domain. -p, --paused Leave the domain paused after it is created. -c, --console_autoconnect Connect to the console after the domain is created.

Installing Webmin from http://www.webmin.com/download/webmin-current.tar.gz

… install failed : Perl and Wget are required to install Webmin, but cannot be automatically installed

Fetching current status …
… status successfully retrieved (No SSH)

I haven’t seen that error before - what image was this VM created using?

I thaught it was related to the image I guess itis that the os I have is centos 5.6 and the image is 5.4,isnt there a way to make cloudmin update accurrate images?
Which is the place in virtualmin.com? where all images are to be downloaded,and how you make cloudmin recognize this images?
I also tried uninstall cloudmin but its not possible with the script you have on virtualmin.com,to reinstall again so maybe acurrate images packages come out with a new install

thank you

The CentOS 5.4 image will work fine on a CentOS 5.6 host, and can be easily updated to 5.6 by just applying all new package updates. So I don’t think that is the cause of the problem …

and why dont you say what the cause could be if you got the error
this seems an egomin game
I give up

I’ve never seen this error before … so I’d need to actually login to a system with the problem to debug it further.

the big mistake is that cloudmin gpl is missing some files and something needs to restart but how the hell is gonna start if there is not certain configuration file,it is just a very corrupted thing that only Jesus Christ could fix at once

Someone else reported a problem similar to this, and I am pretty sure the cause is SElinux being enabled on the Xen host system. Try turning it off by editing /etc/sysconfig/selinux and changing the SELINUX= line to SELINUX=disabled , then rebooting.

you have to recopile ur stuuff get it together without mistakes and once it is compleate you should let it out,yor gpl version is not compleate ,already tested it and definitely found out how to didsable selinux,but still its got missing files jajajaja all you want is fame but it wont work out this way because we realize you are just faking it.