Certificate revoked

When I try to access my webmin https://192.155.88.176:10000 on chrome, there is a warning message saying “You cannot visit 192.155.88.176 right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.” This only happens on chrome on my mac, there is no problem loggin in with safari on mac or chrome on my window PC. When I created the server and installed webmin and had this problem, I thought it was due to some kind of buffer and the problem would disappear soon, but it has been several months I still cannot access the webmin page on my chrome on Mac. So what could be causing this issue and how to fix it?

hi @shenkwen basically this will came into all browsers within a month or less, google just implemented a bit earlier - what happen is clear as your error msg said: there is a warning message saying “You cannot visit 192.155.88.176 right now because its certificate has been revoked. - so your ssl is not valid at all, try to reissue the cert etc…

But the thing is, my other servers which have exactly the same settings don’t have this issue with Chrome.

Did you try to get the information as I asked you to do or not?

Thanks for responding. I’ve never installed any cert on any of my machines, and I don’t know how to get one. I feel like it is gonna be another huge task for me so I have to put it aside for now.