I’m not quite sure if this a bug with virtualmin since df -h reports very little disk space used, around 2-5gb depending on if I’ve updated yum. When I have my disks configured in ext4 the virtualmin UI says that I have around 700gb used out of my almost 15tb RAID 0 setup. Here’s a screenshot from an old thread I posted a long time ago.
But if I configure my disk in xfs it reports an accurate usage just like doing df -h like this.
This caused quite a headache for me in my early days of virtualmin and its nice that I found a fix for it, if anyone with more knowledge believes its a bug please do report it on my behalf since I’m not sure where I should post bugs. Apologies if its in the wrong section.