Cant receive emails

Hi Guys,

Does anyone has the solution to the problem I am facing with receiving emails? I have setup Webmin with Virtualmin. Created 3 virtual domains and created a user under one of those domains with email access. Also I have setup emails to be send trough a relay service mailjet. Now comes the catch. I have no problem sending emails from the server to an external gmail account, and they are nicely put into the sent items in Maildir. However, when I reply or create a new email from an external gmail account, I dont receive any email. When I check my logs then this is the outcome:

Jul 13 15:07:38 *** postfix/qmgr[26207]: F0CE0806ABDF: from=<***>, size=4008, nrcpt=1 (queue active) Jul 13 15:07:38 *** postfix/smtpd[27705]: disconnect from[] Jul 13 15:07:38 *** postfix/smtp[27272]: F0CE0806ABDF: to=<***-***>, orig_to=<***@***.nl>,[]:25, delay=0.74, delays=0.38/0/0.25/0.11, dsn=2.0.0, statu$ Jul 13 15:07:38 *** postfix/qmgr[26207]: F0CE0806ABDF: removed Jul 13 15:10:58 *** postfix/anvil[27707]: statistics: max connection rate 1/60s for (smtp: at Jul 13 15:07:37 Jul 13 15:10:58 *** postfix/anvil[27707]: statistics: max connection count 1 for (smtp: at Jul 13 15:07:37 Jul 13 15:10:58 *** postfix/anvil[27707]: statistics: max cache size 1 at Jul 13 15:07:37

PS. I replaced censitive information with ***

What interests me is that the email is being offered to (my correct email address), but then is being translated to ? Is this suppose to happen or is this a misconfiguration?

I have tried to search for answers on this forum, but none of the solutions have helped me so far. I have been busy with this already for a week and getting crazy so far. I know I can receive emails, because with a previous server I had everything was working fine. However I wanted to change to virtualmin because of the easy manage with the server.


Do you have a domain with the name If not something has to be misconfigured.

to=***-***, orig_to=<>,

Usually a mail delivered like this in the mail logs:

to=user.doman@myFQDN.server.tld AND orig_to=user@domain.tld


Hi, Thanks for answering. I have changed the server hostname to, where the asterixs are a subdomain with my own domain, and now it does show up in the logs to be send to that domain (not hostname, but correctly the Still however the mail is not there. Strangly enough, it does say it received an email in the postfix user mailboxes, but when I click on it, there is no emails being shown in the inbox but only in the send items.