Cant open input file CRON

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu 22.04
Webmin version Latest

Hi! I try to make 2 different cron jobs for my nextcloud server. I get this error. On one

Output from command /usr/bin/php -f /home/two000backups/domains/2000backups.pro/public_html/cron.php …

Could not open input file: /home/two000backups/domains/2000backups.pro/public_html/cron.php

Second one
Output from command php -f /home/two000backups/domains/2000backups.pro/public_html occ face:background_job -t 900 …

Could not open input file: /home/two000backups/domains/2000backups.pro/public_html
Path is correct in both

Are those files and the directories they are in owned by the user?

Are these users in a chroot jail? Does the jail contain all the commands and libraries these commands need to run?

Cron.php is owned by the user yes

The second is occ, a way to run php commands

No jail

Directory structure looks wrong, isn’t it /home/domainName/public_html/
or is this not virtuamin.

its a subdomain so it is correct

1 Like

According to the filemanager it is the correct path. I have another NC server on a main domain and there it is no problem. More like it cant resolve 2 more levels

Maybe change file permission to 777 on the cron file and see if the Could not open input file still happens

No it get the same problem

I copied the path from the documentroot in the domain conf so it must be correct

The file isn’t currupt, can you edit it in filemanager.

found the problem. There is a small error in the path. Cant understand that I did not see it. Have hunted me all day

TIA

1 Like

Excellent. Don’t forget to put back the correct permission.

Seeing what we expect to see is a common problem. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.