Can't connect using hostname

I have installed both GPL and Professional versions of Virtualmin.
In both cases, the software installs satisfactorily, and I can configure the software as long as I use the external IP address of my VPS. If I try to connect using the FQDN (DNS is set up correctly at Namecheap), I get a Can’t connect error.
Perhaps connected to the situation where I click on the hostname in the dashboard and without making any changes to DNS, I save the config, which returns the following error
I get the same error if I try to change the DNS to public servers.
" Failed to save DNS configuration : nmcli conn modify 92cca270-f69a-4183-b514-e9285294180c ipv4.dns 212.227.123.16;212.227.123.17 failed : Error: Failed to modify connection ‘ens3’: ipv4.dns: 1. DNS server address is invalid"

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Rocky Linux 9.3 REQUIRED
Virtualmin GPL REQUIRED

If you have a external DNS you can disable dns on you virtual server(s).
If you can’t connect with the FQDN then it sounds like a dns issue. Can you ping the FQDN, does it resolve to the correct address?

Thanks Stefan,
I was gonna take your advice as it did seem that the issue was DNS related, however I reinstaed the Rocky image and reinstalled Virtualmin. Before the Post-Install config, I had the same problem, but after completing it, the system decided to work :slight_smile:
Thanks again for your assistance.

If you install this devel version of Webmin, do you still get this error? I’m asking, cause I remember that we have already fixed this issue.