Cannot Create Virtual Server - /use/share/webmin/web-lib-funcs.pl

I have been troubleshooting this issue for over 5 hours now and I cannot figure out why the system cannot find the directory when it is clearly there.

I have checked the permissions, and they are okay.

Performing other Apache configuration .. .. configuration failed : Failed to copy /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini to /home/domain/etc/php5/php.ini : at /usr/share/webmin/web-lib-funcs.pl line 1433.

&&

Setting up scheduled Webalizer reporting .. .. Webalizer reporting failed! : Failed to open /home/domain/public_html/stats/.htaccess.webmintmp.5038 : No such file or directory at /usr/share/webmin/web-lib-funcs.pl line 1433, line 1.

&&

Setting up AWstats reporting .. .. AWstats reporting failed! : virtualmin-awstats::feature_setup failed : Failed to open /home/domain/cgi-bin/awstats.pl.webmintmp.5038 : No such file or directory at /usr/share/webmin/web-lib-funcs.pl line 1433, line 1.

How’s your disk space and memory? When I see weird errors like this, insufficient memory is my first assumption.

If you’ve got smaller than about 1GB of RAM, make a swap file to give the system some breathing room.