I just updated Webmin to 1.400 on my OSX box and found that the BSD firewall (ipfw) and Bandwidth Monitoring are not working anymore at all now. Apparently this already broke in an webmin update to 1.39 i made last week but it is still broken in 1.400 so I thought I report it here… btw. I could not find OSX or BSD as system on the bugtracker…
BSD Firewall is throwing this error:
[code:1]Error - Perl execution failed
Undefined subroutine &net::get_rc_conf called at ./ipfw-lib.pl line 21.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/webmin-1.400/ipfw/index.cgi line 4.[/code:1]
and Bandwidth Monitoring dies on my with this message:
[code:1]require ipfw/install_check.pl failed :
Died at (eval 87) line 4.[/code:1]
I checked, and ipfw is working fine when using it in the shell.