Bandwidth Monitoring not working for one single Virtual Server

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version: Debian 10
Webmin version: 1.981
Virtualmin version: 6.17-3

Hello there!

I run into a problem that I never encountered before: on a dedicated server (Debian 10, up to date) hosting multiple websites, the bandwidth monitoring does not seem to work anymore … but just for one single Virtual Server.

Bandwidth Monitoring is on:

System Settings > Bandwidth Monitoring > Period, schedule and email > Bandwidth monitoring active: yes
(I tried to switch it off and on again)

System Settings > Bandwidth Monitoring > Servers and log files > Servers to check: All servers

The bandwidth is correctly monitored for all Virtual Servers except for one where it looks like this:

Obviously, it stopped working at some point in July … and this corresponds to the moment when the site has been transferred from an previous server to the current one.

The Apache log files for this Virtual Server look good (good permissions, ownerships, correctly rotated).

bw.pl seems to be correctly configured to run “Every hour at 0 past the hour” in the “Webmin Scheduled Functions”.

I tried to run /etc/webmin/virtual-server/bw.pl manualy: it returns no errors (actually it returns nothing).

Also note that the AWstats Report shows the expected bandwidth usage for this very Virtual Server.

Any idea where I should look into to fix this?

No one, really?

Is the question so stupid that it deserves no answer or so complex that nobody knows where to look into? :wink: