Alias just downloads PHP file for all servers but one...

Hi

I have a problem I can’t get around. I have installed z-push on my server, and added the code below to my apache2.conf.
I tested this on a single domain by going to domain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync where I’m presented with a login - all fine.

Done with testing, I imported a few servers. Tried testing those as well. They just downloads the index.php from the /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync alias.
It also happens if I create a new virtual server in virtualmin and test with that domain name… But the first virtual server I created is still working fine.

# Z-Push start Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /usr/share/z-push/index.php Options -Indexes AllowOverride None Order allow,deny allow from all AddType application/x-httpd-php .php # Z-Push end

Anyone got a clue to the issue?
Why one server is working, but the rest is not… normal php files in the public_html folder are working just fine.

If I change index.php to index.html and edit the conf to match, then apache rendes the content of the file. So I believe it’s a PHP issue…