After Migrate Server to move website to virtualmin

I’m a newbie so please help giving simple instructions please…
To Migrate A website used the method
Add Servers > Migrate Virtual sever to move my website from Hostgator to virtualmin = It worked fine…
now after it finished that and all went well
= I haven’t yet pointed the domain to the hosting but thought I’d do a virtualmin Preview of the site = It says:
Error:
Invalid SSL certificate : Certificate is for default domain.com, not the one I migrated .com.

But I haven’t yet installed any SSL certificate for the one I migrated yet as I haven’t pointed the domain there yet.
I went to Edit Virtual Server and checked off the SSL in the Enabled Features and resaved the server tried to preview again it still says the same.
Please help
Thanks
Regards
ASM2

In Server Configuration, SSL Certificate, Let’s Encrypt you can request certificate. Check that months between automatic renewal says 2 so you do not need to renew manually.

I am trying to make sure the website works fine (therefore preview) before I point domain over and get the SSL

But when previewing (before SSL is activated in the Edit Domain > Enable Features > SSL IS NOT CHECKED)

When previewing it says:
Error:
Invalid SSL certificate : Certificate is for default domain.com, not the one I migrated .com.

Instead of the website being previewed…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.