When is bootstrap coming?

I’m able to reproduce this on a system with Cloudmin. I’ll poke around some and talk to Ilia.

If this is going to be officially shipped can I submit the bugs with the tracking system?

I can make a PDF with a lists of bugs, some are very small, like when you change the language, the color in submit buttons in some screens are not green anymore, others are more serious that don’t allow you do to an operation in a virtual system.

I would rather prefer to keep them in Virtualmin rather than sending them to Github as I have to take screenshots of the systems to explain them better and some may actually require you to help him (Ilia) out as they are more than just a visual thing and probably require him to explain how to get access to that function in the system.

Howdy,

Bug reports are excellent!

Once the theme is released as the default theme, it’ll be possible to submit a bug report in the Support Tracker on virtualmin.com regarding any issues you see.

We haven’t yet finalized how that’s going to work though (will we get Ilia a support account here? Will we forward requests to him? Will we fix them ourselves? Those are things we’ll need to figure out prior to shipping his theme as the default).

While it’s still in testing - the best thing to do would be to use the github link Ilia provided. At the moment we’d just end up forward him the same information you gave us.

Ilia is in contact with us when he needs a hand with something, though he’s become quite familiar with the various components of Webmin, Virtualmin, and Cloudmin.

Thanks!

-Eric

Well, I have to create a Github account then which I don’t have. I wanted to avoid that as Github is public, so sending screenshots or other things which have private data on it is not really the best practice.

I will send them directly to IIlia then until its released as default.