Webmin 1.880 breaks downloads in file manager

After updating to Webmin 1.880 downloading a file from the file manager no longer works. It just results in significant cpu use by the browser but nothing happens (Firefox 58.0.2).

I guess I’ll just have to run a diff on the versions to see what change broke it?

I note that authentic-theme/extensions/file-manager/file-manager.min.js has changed between Webmin 1.870 and 1.880. Which is where I would look to solve this issue first. I note also that file-manager-reinit.min.js has been added in Webmin 1.880.

Unfortunately, the original source of these files is not provided. Kinda hard to find the issue from minified js.

Looking at the files after using Notepad++'s JSTool plugin to JSFormat the minified files… still doesn’t help. I can’t debug minified js.

No error shows in the Firefox console when trying to download a file from the file manager on Webmin 1.880.

Perhaps https://github.com/authentic-theme/authentic-theme has the unminified source… nope, the authentic-theme github repo only has the minified versions of these files. I guess I can report the issue there.

It’s been fixed few commits ago.

It’s checked on the repo, just force update the theme to the latest development version.

Diffing even with the source wouldn’t help.

It will be released in 19.10 soon.

Thanks for the update!