I’ve just rolled out Webmin version 1.520 for all repos.
Changes since 1.510:
- Dutch translation updates from Gandyman, Polish from Dariusz Dabowski, and Russian from Marat Shavlukov.
- Moved the time synchronization and background status collection cron jobs into Webmin’s own cron service, which uses less RAM.
- Better support for multi-value and quoted options in the DHCP Server module.
- Support for physdev rule conditions in the Linux Firewall module, and better handling of different comment types.
- Online resizing of filesystems in the LVM module, thanks to Caspar Smit. Also better detection of filesystem types from /etc/fstab, and a way to increase the size of an LVM physical volume.
- X509 authentication support for users in the MySQL module.
- The autoreponder script in the Sendmail, Postfix and Qmail modules now uses SpamAssassin to block replies to spam, if installed.
- Easier selection of PCI-compliant cyphers for use by Webmin in the Webmin Configuration module.
Many more fixes and new features.
A new Usermin is also incoming, as is the new Virtualmin git module. I should have those out by tonight.
As always, if you run into any problems, let us know in the ticket tracker.