webaliser getting wrong log files

Not sure if this is a virtualmin problem or webmin problem.

I host a few domains with virtualmin

when i look at the stats for domain1 i am not seeing the traffic i expected, so i checked the webilizer stats in virtualmin, The base directory and the ‘All logfiles in report’ is incorrectly pointing to domain2 not domain1

I have tried to remove the features from within the ‘edit domain features’ and re-enable them, but it reverts to the same problem. i have also deleted domain2 and webilizer still looks to domain2’s log files.

can someone tell me where the particular domain awstats and webilizer files are so i can edit where there looking for logs.

many thanks