Virtualmin virtual-server module version 6.04 released

I moved some virtual servers from Centos 6 / Apache 2.2 to another server Centos 7 / Apache 2.4
All last version of Virtualmin
Some of them have SSL enabled, some do not.
In Apache 2.2 all VH were IP:80 and IP:443 and that never has been an issue.
In new server first installed VHs have SSL enabled: no issues.
Problems came when created the first Virtual Host without SSL.
Some time has happened, I don’t recall exactly but it was something like redirections to the ‘first’ VS, wrong certifcates.
The only solution I found was to switch all from IP to *.
I have to do it manually each time I create a new VH, I didn’t find how to set default *:port# at templates
Is that possible?

• why not to do changes or change-list within some change-list.md or .txt ??? do we have to keep track of this - quiet useless forum posts? save your db and our net connections…

Virtualmin has included a plain text CHANGELOG in the package and source distribution since version 1.82 (/usr/libexec/webmin/virtual-server/CHANGELOG on CentOS, /usr/share/webmin/virtual-server/CHANGELOG on Ubuntu/Debian). You don’t have to read the forum post about releases; people asked for it, so it’s what I do (likewise, you don’t have to be subscribed to the virtualmin-announce mailing list…everybody likes to get information via different routes, and we provide several). I also tweet about it.

2 Likes

@Joe my apologies, did not realised this… thank you for your answer