Virtualmin virtual-server module version 4.14 released

Howdy all,

I’ve just rolled out Virtualmin virtual-server module version 4.14 for all repositories.

Changes since 4.13-2:

• Updated the phpMyAdmin script installer to version 4.3.8 and 4.0.10.8, Django to 1.7.4 and 1.4.19, FengOffice to 3.0.3, Ghost to 0.5.8, Moodle to 2.8.2, X2CRM to 5.0.2, CMS Made Simple to 1.11.12, Trac to 1.0.3, phpMyFAQ to 2.8.19, OpenCart to 2.0.1.1, Roundcube to 1.0.5, Mantis to 1.2.19, Node.JS to 0.10.36, and PiWik to 2.10.0.
  • SNI (multiple SSL certs on the same IP) is now always assumed to be usable by clients, as long as the web server supports it.
  • Added support for creating and editing DMARC DNS records for virtual servers, which specify a policy for other mail servers to be applied to email that does not pass SPF or DKIM validation.

This also fixes the missing webmin_menu.pl file in Virtualmin GPL which is required for both new themes (Ilia’s Authentic Theme and my Bootstrap theme) to provide correct/complete left side menus. Ilia has just rolled a new version of Authentic yesterday, which I haven’t tested yet, but it reportedly provides all the functionality needed for use with Virtualmin, which a lot of folks have been waiting for. Ilia’s theme is currently the best theme available that is mostly production-ready (mine re-works all of the ui-lib functions and is a more dramatic departure from the old themes, and is still in a very early alpha state); we are likely to begin shipping it as a standard theme in the next Webmin release, and it is likely to become the default them in the Webmin release after that. But, in the meantime, if you don’t need that level of testing it’s pretty safe to use it now (and it looks way cooler than the old themes).

As always, let us know if you run into any problems.

Cheers,

Joe