Virtualmin virtual-server module version 3.41-2 (the real thing!)

Hi all,
<p>
Yesterday’s release, 3.41, was kind of, ummm…How shall I say this? Actually mostly 3.40. It was not 3.41 at all, despite the version number asserting otherwise. This was due to a bit of confusion with our Subversion repository and branches, which shall henceforth be known as the Great Subversion Massacre of 3.41. OK, whatever…I’ve rolled out the actual 3.41 release with a new revision -2 attached.
<p>
See yesterday’s news item for the details of what is in this release (plus a couple of new bugfixes as a bonus). This one actually has all of the new script installers and versions, the Chinese translation, etc.
<p>
Apologies for the confusion.

urpmi does not see this version. Dashes(-) do not compute. Use Epoch instead.

urpmi does not see this version. Dashes(-) do not compute. Use Epoch instead.

Hey Scott,

It’s not a dash, it’s a “Release: 2”, which urpmi definitely groks. I’ll look into why it’s not showing up in urpmi. I just made some modifications and cleanups to our repo generation script and may have broken the Mandriva section.

urpmi does not see this version. Dashes(-) do not compute. Use Epoch instead.

Found the problem. I forgot to export one of the variables in the script.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

urpmi does not see this version. Dashes(-) do not compute. Use Epoch instead.

Oh, yeah, I also found one of the sources of extraneous packages we’ve been talking about in the universal repository while figuring out this problem. genhdlist works recursively and so was digging into an experimental sub-directory that was hanging around (I don’t need it any more, so I’ve deleted it, and now the mandriva package list is significnatly shorter).

urpmi does not see this version. Dashes(-) do not compute. Use Epoch instead.

Oh, yeah, I also found one of the sources of extraneous packages we’ve been talking about in the universal repository while figuring out this problem. genhdlist works recursively and so was digging into an experimental sub-directory that was hanging around (I don’t need it any more, so I’ve deleted it, and now the mandriva package list is significnatly shorter).

Great news. Thanks, I’ll be running urpmi tonight to see how it works out.