Virtualmin PRO install errors - should I worry?

looks like everything succeeded except:

INFO - yum -y -d 2 install virtualmin-base
…in progress, please wait… |chcon: can’t apply partial context to unlabeled file /usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin
chcon: can’t apply partial context to unlabeled file /var/lib/awstats \WARNING: getfile: daily-6689.cdiff not found on remote server (IP: 194.47.250.218)
WARNING: getpatch: Can’t download daily-6689.cdiff from database.clamav.net /WARNING: getfile: daily-6689.cdiff not found on remote server (IP: 194.47.250.218)
WARNING: getpatch: Can’t download daily-6689.cdiff from database.clamav.net \WARNING: getfile: daily-6689.cdiff not found on remote server (IP: 194.47.250.218)
WARNING: getpatch: Can’t download daily-6689.cdiff from database.clamav.net
WARNING: Incremental update failed, trying to download daily.cvd /Enabling quotas on filesystem for /home

------What are these warnings?----------

There’s two things happening here, both are mostly harmless.

The first (the one starting with chcon) is selinux telling you it can’t fix up some new files from the awstats package. This would be a bug in the awstats package, but I don’t think I’ve seen it from our awstats package. Do you have any alternate yum repositories configured that might have an awstats package?

The second is the freshclam run having errors, which means clamav won’t have the latest virus data.

You could try running “freshclam” from the command line to see if it’ll straighten things out.