Virtualmin Pro and GPL at the same server

I want to buy Virtualmin Pro for 50 domains and make a hosting plan at an "$a" price and use virtualmin gpl for a hosting plan at "$b" price… can I do that in the same server? or do i have to purchase virtualmin pro for all the domains in the server?

No. A server either has Virtualmin GPL or Virtualmin Professional…can’t have both (at least not without a lot of work, including writing some code).

ok… and if I want only for 100 domains should I have to pay for 250?

yup

ok... and if I want only for 100 domains should I have to pay for 250?

Let’s take a poll. :wink:

How many folks would like to see a 100 domain license of Virtualmin priced at $298?

The best "poll" would be from money coming in! lol

If you’re ordering system is somewhat automated, should be easy to find out how many additional orders you’d get.

The best "poll" would be from money coming in! lol

Agreed. I thought about it and then realized I had already spent more time thinking about it, and asking the question about it, than it would take to add it to the shop. So, I added Virtualmin 100 to the shop at $298 (renewals at $98). I’m slow sometimes. I blame Internet Explorer (I’m fighting with getting the new theme acting right in IE, and so I’m a bit flustered all the time). :wink:

And what about the reseller account that I have been waiting for MONTHS ???

As many licenses I sell to my clients I ought to be high on your list to get this done.

And what about the reseller account that I have been waiting for MONTHS ???

We’ve all been waiting. We only just got the reseller system built. I’ll fire off your account details today.

Got them !! Thanks - Now how do I import the license that I already sold ?

I, personally, am glad that you’ve made a 100 domain license. I think I’ve only got 20 or so right now, but my family and friends (the only people who host on my box) are somewhat prone to “Oh! This would be kinda cool to do!” then having me register a domain, then set it up, and the next thing you know, there’s another 10 domains on the box doing much of nothing :wink:

I was kinda dreading going to a 250 license. :slight_smile: