Virtualmin virtual-server module 7.3 released

Howdy all,

I’ve rolled out version 7.3 of the Virtualmin virtual-server module to all repos (excluding the old repos, which are now deprecated and will no longer be updated).

Changes since 7.2:

• Added support for the upcoming WebSockets Terminal module
  • Added support to force-refresh domains expiration status
  • Added a feature to display DNS text records in a column by Ilia
  • Added help for --letsencrypt and --letsencrypt-always by xxorax
  • Added DKIM records to be shown in suggested list
  • Fixed to allow resellers of virtual servers to change PHP mode too
  • Fixed support for OAuth app enrollment for Google Cloud Storage and DNS

As always, please let us know of any problems in a new topic or an issue at GitHub.

Cheers,
Joe

10 Likes

Ran the usual package updater, keep saying my Virtualmin is outdated and to update it. the documentation says to use the Install All Updates Now button. where is that?

Updated this morning but show this

1 Like

@ilia, how is this still happening?

1 Like

Also, y’all please make new topics for problems, otherwise this becomes a maelstrom of different issues. It’s impossible to track.

2 Likes

I hit the refresh button on the top right corner of the Virtualmin Dashboard and the red highlight disappeared.

This happens because of the inconsistency of what version module.info provides (i.e. 7.3.gpl) and what package manager returns (i.e. 7.3.gpl-1). Also, theme was clipping .gpl|.pro from the version string before sending it for comparison.

This will be fixed (this time for good) on the next Webmin and Authentic Theme release.

Sorry about that.

3 Likes

I hit the refresh button on the top right corner of the Virtualmin Dashboard and the red highlight disappeared.

This worked for me too. Thanks.

1 Like

Worked for me too… Thanks.

1 Like

Logged in this morning and the red is gone. I’m pretty sure I tried a refresh and reload of page and reboot, with no result but today all good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.