Virtualmin File Manager Removes Files */Zip/Tar Content While Uploading

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Rocky Linux
Webmin version 2.021
Virtualmin version 7.7

Hi There!

I’m trying to upload my old Maildir directory from a Shared host to a new Rocky Linux server, I downloaded my backup on PC locally and in the equivalent directory for the mail user there’re folders and files which is 5 MB, I tried to upload in the new Maildir o the new system, But the Virtualmin File Manager removes a lot of files including the main 5MB folder, Removes it completely not the content,.

I compressed it as ZIP file and it was 5MB in my local PC, But Surprise, The file manager removes the files inside the zip file not the zip itself, and when try to uncompress it on the [XXX.zip File doesn’t exist].

Finally, I tried to upload the zip file on AWS S3 and download it from Virtualmin File Manager but again the files manager decides to removes all files inside the zip file and the file space is [362 bytes].

I don’t know what’s going on, I’m just trying to move my old inbox :slight_smile:

P.S. I’m using … File Manager > File > Upload to current directory

Any Help … Thanks

Oooooh God, The Virtual Server’s Quota exceeded the limits, That’s why it removes all files while uploading.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.