Virtual navigation menu issue

Hi,

My Virtualmin is not showing options. Can anyone help me out.

Please check the screenshot https://ibb.co/cQSJy4F

Thanks

Either no rights, a blocked script or it has something to do with cache.
Try another browser as a test, then has something to do with the installation itself.
But to narrow that down more easily, we need some details for the installation.
OS (+ Version), webmin version, theme version and virtualmin version are needed.

@DrCarsonBeckett

Thanks for reply. I already tried in other browser but same problem. I am sending you the details

OS (+ Version) CentOS Linux 7.8.2003
Webmin version 1.942
Usermin Version 1.791
Theme version Authentic theme version 19.46
Virtualmin version 6.09
Kernel and CPU Linux 3.10.0-1127.el7.x86_64 on x86_64

Try to update the theme to 19.47 (or the latest beta if you are comfortable with using beta [keep that in mind, its a beta version]).
Is that the root / main admin account or another account with limited privileges?

I updated theme with 19.47 version. but still same problem.

yes i have another account with limited privileges

Thinking outside the box, this behaviour of browsers in consistent with web pages that have mixed content. See https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/security/prevent-mixed-content/what-is-mixed-content

Could you right-click on the page, click inspect and tell us if you see any errors or warnings?

I actually meant if it is a limited privileges account or full privileges account.

@DrCarsonBeckett Sir i have root access. And in root/ domain i have another user which have limited privilege.

And still not really answered.^^
Try to restart webmin and check the log files.

I accessed @singhdeepender891 install of Virtualmin and resolved the issue by installing Postfix. He had elected not to install Postfix at the time of installing Virtualmin and the navigation menu was displaying normally till he rebooted the server for the first time recently. The problem with the navigation menu appeared after the reboot.

The clue that helped me resolve the issue was an error message about Postfix in Webmin | Servers | Virtualmin Virtual Servers. Hope this info is useful to others.

@calport Thanks a lot Sir. You help me out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.