This is the error I get on usermin 1.73 with Authentic Theme
HTTP/1.0 500 Perl execution failed Server: MiniServ/1.730 Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:08:40 GMT Content-type: text/html; Charset=iso-8859-1 Connection: close
Error - Perl execution failed
Undefined subroutine &main::embed_noscript called at /usr/libexec/usermin/authentic-theme/authentic-lib.pm line 1692.
Switched to framed theme for Usermin and it appears to work fine.
- Operating system CentOS Linux 7.4.1708
- Webmin version 1.870
- Usermin version 1.730
- Virtualmin version 6.02
- Theme version Authentic Theme 19.04
I have stopped and restarted both Usermin and Webmin but the problem persists with Authentic Theme
I also have the same problem, any solution?
I am not an expert, but i commented out that line and … voilà
usermin works fine !
Same problem. I had to revert update with yum undo and reinstall. After reinstalling update everything was ok.
Not sure what is going on here. One of my servers with the exact same setup (software versions the same but different hardware) is working fine. On the system that is not working I have gone to usermin configuration (in Webmin) and changed the theme to something other than Authentic. When I go to the usermin login page I see the Usermin login screen (different Theme) and can log in. Once I am in the account the Theme appears to be Authentic. I have not used the other themes much so I am not sure what I should be expecting to see.
If I change back to Authentic Theme in Usermin configuration I am unable to reach the login screen with the Perl error stated above.
I assume this is because I have allowed users to select their own themes so the theme itself is working properly. I assume that the part that isn’t working is the initial login screen which is controlled globally?
I’ll leave my global Usermin theme to something else until the issue is addressed as this appears to work fine. Once in, a user can set their own theme and Authentic appears to work fine within Usemin itself.
I’ve reported the bug. In the meantime, you can either change the “Usermin” theme, or downgrade it. Authentic Theme 18.49-9 works fine, so that’s what we’ve done. We’re still using Authentic Theme 19.04 for Webmin, but just downgraded the Usermin theme until the issue is resolved.
1691 print ‘’, “\n”;
1692 # embed_noscript();
1693 print ‘’, “\n”;
Per the Authentic Theme 19.05 release a few days ago, the Perl error no longer produces. Most of the known bugs have also been squashed, so it should be safe to upgrade to 19.05 of the theme at this time.