Updating phpmyadmin

Operating system CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Webmin version 1.973
Usermin version 1.823
Virtualmin version 6.16

I have two server instances both with phpmyadmin v4.8.5 installed, on the first I can update phpmyadmin by

Virtualmin > [virtual server with phpmyadmin] > Install Scripts > Installed Scripts, in this image

on the second I just get ’ No scripts have been installed on this virtual server yet.

How can I either get the second servers’ Install Scripts page to recognise its phpmyadmin or alternatively update phpmyadmin another way.

I’m going to state the obvious here: You’re on the “Installed Scripts” tab. That just shows you what is already installed on that particular server. If you are on that tab on the other server and it’s showing “no scripts are installed on this server” then you have nothing installed.

The next tab over is “Available Scripts”. That is where you go to see what can be installed.

Understood. I do have phpmyadmin installed (and working) on the other server - it just doesn’t show under the “Installed Scripts” tab. Both installs of phpmyadmin were installed in the same way some years ago. I guess I’ll install it again through the “Available Scripts” tab and see what happens/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.