Hello, I’m not exactly new to webmin, been using it for years, excellent. Some of my users use the spanish language and I have installed the Translation assistant module to translate some of the stuff that hasn’t been translated yet. I have updated many words and that’s great, but a lot of the left menu items still show up in English, and I’ve tried everything and they won’t change. I’ve looked directly in the language files and nothing. I was wondering if someone could give me a little push in the right direction.
The menu items I need to change that still show up in English:
Edit Mail Aliases
Change domain name
Configure SSL Website
PHP 7.0 Configuration
Almost everything else is translated correctly. I’ve greped the language and system files looking for those, I’ve tried a lot of stuff and it’s not working. Maybe somebody can give me a suggestion of where I might find the left menu translation as I can’t seem to find it.
Thanks so much.