Enabling universe repositories, if not already available [ â ]
Disabling cdrom: repositories [ â ]
Cleaning out old metadata [ â ]

â£â£â¡ Phase 2 of 3: Installation
Installing Webmin [ERROR] Failed with error: 100
[ â ]

[ERROR] Something went wrong. Exiting.
[ERROR] The last few log entries were:
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:55 and /etc/apt/sources.list:57
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:55 and /etc/apt/sources.list:57
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:55 and /etc/apt/sources.list:57
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:55 and /etc/apt/sources.list:57
W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:58
W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:58
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:58
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:58
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:58
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:58
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:56 and /etc/apt/sources.list:58
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
Installing Webmin: [2020-07-03 12:32:34 EDT] [ERROR] Failed with error: 100
[2020-07-03 12:32:34 EDT] [ERROR] Something went wrong. Exiting.
[2020-07-03 12:32:34 EDT] [ERROR] The last few log entries were:

Can anyone offer any help? Let me know what you need from me.

It states quite clearly you have issues with your sources.list. Could you post it?
Also check dpkg.log

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.