Support

Is there a place where paying users have access to more expedited support?

Not specifically, but if there’s a problem that isn’t resolved via a support ticket, let me know and Jamie or I will drop in on your box and fix the problem personally.

Hi Joe,

It is a good topic…

I just installed Virtualmin Pro in my server, and I am having a few issues as well
Where is this ticket area?

Thank you,

r.

There’s a link for it on every page in the bottom menu labeled “Bugs and Issues”.

The link is http://www.virtualmin.com/bug-tracker/

It does double duty as a ticket tracker for support queries and as a bug reporting mechanism.

The forums are also great for discussing problems–but the ticket tracker insures that it remains on our radar until the issue is fixed. It is also possible to mark tickets private (in case you need to send passwords or server details…anything sensitive).

Great. It seems as though there are times when you all are busy and questions get forgotten on the forum.

Argh, still no edit option, Hacking Attempt.

Now how do I submit to the list? I have a potential bug.

Great. It seems as though there are times when you all are busy and questions get forgotten on the forum.

We get behind sometimes. It’s just the two of us, for now. But, if you’ll ping the thread I’ll probably catch it the second time around. (And feel free to holler at me via email, if something is really desperate. We’re not hiding from you, just really busy these days. Here’s my address: joe@virtualmin.com )

I run my own business too, I completely understand.