Subdomains redirect to the another site on server

Hello friends;
I joined the community today and i wanted to ask you a question.
i own my server and i use with webmin. But there is a problem, i have a lot of site on the server lets say x.com and other websites y.com z.com, when i write mail.y.com it redirects me to x.com or when i write mail.z.com it redirects me again x.com
How can i fix this issue ?
Also i am a internet marketer and want to use the server with diffrent ip adresses for pbns, how can i manage this?
Thank you very much for your all answers

Howdy,

Using “mail.y.com” is a way to retrieve email using an email client, but there isn’t actually a domain setup in Apache called mail.y.com by default.

When browsing to Apache and requesting a domain that it’s not configured with, Apache will give you the default domain. It sounds like that is x.com in your case.

If you’re hoping to reach webmail – what you could do is use the domain “webmail.y.com”, which should redirect to Usermin.

-Eric

I belive you understand wrong. I mean any subdomain of any site redirects to x.com. ı thought i should maybe creatr vritual ip to solve it because every domain in a shared ip. But i couldnt make that as well. When i ping vritual ips i see there is no data comes so ips are not working. I an sorry for this problem and taking rime of you :frowning:

I belive you understand wrong. I mean any subdomain of any site redirects to x.com. ı thought i should maybe creatr vritual ip to solve it because every domain in a shared ip. But i couldnt make that as well. When i ping vritual ips i see there is no data comes so ips are not working. I an sorry for this problem and taking rime of you :frowning: