Subdomains broken after changing ip?

I recently changed firewalls so that my web/mail server (running vm pro) could get moved to a DMZ on a different subnet. The old ip address of the host (192.168.1.2) and shared virtual nic (192.168.1.254) were simply changed to 192.168.10.2 and 192.168.10.254 respectfully. I inadvertently manually tried to change one site before finding the tool to change all sites ip addresses and so although all others have now been changed properly, I have the one site which, when you go to the virtual host settings, shows

IP address (Shared by customers of reseller )

instead of the correct default of …

IP address 192.168.10.254 (Non-default shared address)

How can I manually change this virtual hosts ip settings back to the default shared address setting?

Now I managed to fix this, and can get to the main site, but I can seem to reach any of the subdomains? They all still show the correct new IP address, but I think this may be due to changing it in the http.conf file so maybe I need to set this somewhere else? Or change it through the vm interface somewhere?

I think you’d do this:

Select the virtual server, click Edit Virtual Server, open the Configurable settings section, and set "Virtual interface" to "Remove now". Save it.