Sub-domain question

Hello I am new to Virtualmin so please help me. I use de GPL version and when I create a new domain from Virtualmin as root, I can also create sub-domains. The problem is that I want the user for wich I have created the domain to be able to create his own sub-domains without me doing this for him. Is this possible?
Thanks

Sure, you can setup the ability for anyone to create new Virtual Servers and Sub-Servers.

You can set all that within the System Settings -> Account Plans for new users.

To modify the settings for an existing user, you can go into Administration Options -> Edit Owner Limits. In there, you can tweak the options in “Virtualmin limits for server owner” and “Allowed capabilities and features” to make sure they are allowed to add Virtual Servers, as well as to define how many they’re allowed to add.

-Eric

Hi thanks for the steps I did followed all of them but at Allowed capabilities and features there is no option for add Virtual Servers.

Is there some module that I miss?
Thnaks

Hi thanks for the steps I did followed all of them but at Allowed capabilities and features there is no option for add Virtual Servers.

Is there some module that I miss?
I did tried to add a screen shoot of the settings but the forum gives me some javascript error on upload.
Thnaks

Sorry got it I did initially not saved the Maximum allowed virtual servers higher than 0.
Now it works. I love this application but the documentation is for the Pro version and is hard to understand what works in GPL and what not.