Still no refund

I sent an e-mail to refunds@virtualmin.com on 2/5/2008 and then on 2/9/2008 with no response. I just looked tonight and still no refund on my account. My 30 days are not up yet. I decided to go back to cPanel for now as my clients were upset with the new system.

Everything I read says to e-mail refunds@virtualmin.com for a refund. While I really enjoy webmin and virtualmin my customers did not.

It has been about 2 weeks now waiting on a refund. The signup page promises a no questions asked refund within 30 days. Any ideas? I e-mailed as noted to refunds@virtualmin.com requesting the refund.

Refund has been issued. Apologies for the delay. Your emails ended up in my junk box somehow (I’m not seeing immediately why).

Thanks for giving Virtualmin a try.

And refund term is actually 60 days. We never want anyone to feel "stuck" with Virtualmin.

Hope I dont have to wait that long.

Howdy,

That’s a Forum post from 2008 :slight_smile:

As a Virtualmin Pro customer, you have access to the support tracker. IF you have any questions or concerns, or want to ask to cancel your license, just use the Support link at the top of the page and we’ll give you a hand.

-Eric

hey buddy, that is why I do strongly suggest to close old stuff like this post as resolved.