Spamassassin as root

There was an option when you were logged in as the root user to tweek the spamassassin config on a per domain. Now it seems that you have to login as each of the users to do this. It happened with the update to 3.68 GPL. Is there a setting somewhere that I missed to have this ability as the root user again?

Hmm, which option is it that you’re referring to that’s no longer there?

That is, when you log in as a regular user, where are you going to tweek the spamassassin config?
-Eric

When you login as the owner of a virtual server under services there is a "SpamAssassin" which allows custom setting on a per domain level. The ability to do this as the root user seems to be missing. The root user can still modify the settings via webmin but that is server wide.

Hrm, to be honest, I don’t see that option :slight_smile:

How do you have SpamAssassin setup (in Email Messages -> Spam and Virus Scanning) – what is "SpamAssassin client program" set to?
-Eric

Spamassassin (Standalone Program)

I attached a screenshot.

the one on the left is the virtual server owner and they have the spamassassin config but the one on the left is the Master Admin and it is no longer there.

I could not attach so I put it here.

http://wildwebworks.com/images/vmin-spamass.jpg

Okay.

If you were using the client/server setup, I’d have suggested that it shouldn’t allow you to do per-domain setup, as using the daemon prevents per-domain settings.

However, you aren’t… so that may be a bug :slight_smile:

What I’d recommend is taking what you’ve said here, and the image you offered, and file that into a bug report using the Bugs and Issues link below.

That sounds like it may be a bug in the theme.

Thanks!
-Eric