Somehow messed up virtualmin so it always goes to Webmin theme. If I try selecting Authentic or Classic Framed all the image links are broken but the layout still looks like Webmin. Any way to reset this?
Server is Ubuntu 14.04 running latest Virtualmin GPL.
I was updating packages the other night and thought I would try out the mobile themes.
apt-get -y install usermin-virtual-server-mobile
apt-get -y install usermin-virtual-server-theme
apt-get -y install webmin-virtual-server-mobile
apt-get -y install webmin-virtualmin-dav
apt-get -y install webmin-virtualmin-signup
That messed something up with my themes. I recall that notice about the “New HTML 5 theme” coming up, and I said switch to it even though I was on authentic before.
Ever since I have been seeing nothing but a webmin layout.
- aptitude reinstall webmin-virtual-server-theme
- deleting Authentic theme
- apt-get removing all the mobile themes
- installing Authentic theme from .deb
- cloning Authentic theme master via git
- installing Finally theme
- changing theme from both Webmin configuration as well as User configuration
- different browsers, phones, ISPs
- removing/re-installing virtualmin-base
- muttering under my breath
Can’t get to anything but a webmin layout. All the components are still working. Mail/apache/etc, and I can still manage most of the services from the webmin theme. Can’t add new domains though.
Any ideas on how to force a reset of the virtualmin theme?