[solved] suEXEC - It doesnt apply-why?

Sorry, switched to fcgi now, and it is working. Thank you for your patience.

Hello Everybody!

I’ve got a Problem with my Apache and the Virtualmin GPL-Setup under Debian Lenny.

I created a new Domain and uploaded files into the docroot, which are chownes to the primary user of the domain. Now the Script (its a Typo3-Installation) creates several temp-files. But those are being created as www-data instead of the domain-user.

What is going wrong?

From my point of view, everything is configured the right way:

SuexecUserGroup "#1007" "#1006" ServerName example.de ServerAlias www.example.de ServerAlias webmail.example.de ServerAlias admin.example.de ServerAlias example.ex-ample.com ServerAlias www.example.ex-ample.com DocumentRoot /home/fcsl/public_html ErrorLog /var/log/virtualmin/example.de_error_log CustomLog /var/log/virtualmin/example.de_access_log combined ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/example/cgi-bin/ ScriptAlias /awstats /home/example/cgi-bin DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php index.php4 index.php5 Options -Indexes +IncludesNOEXEC +FollowSymLinks allow from all AllowOverride All ... Is there anybody who had the same experience? I saw the sticky, concerning fcgi, but rather than "tuning" the server, i'd like to leave it the way, it was deployed.