[SOLVED] Spamassassin X-PRIO value too high -- where to change?

I’m get a spate of false-positive spam filtering cases based on:
3.5 XPRIO Has X-Priority header

I’d like to turn off “XPRIO”, but I can’t quite figure out where it’s set. It’s not in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf (though maybe I can override it there).

FWIW, 3.5 seems way too high for a spamassassin rule for this – lots of messages sent X-Priority headers, usually with value 3 (normal). I can’t tell if this is a new setting that came with an upgrade, or if I just started receiving more emails with the header.

Okay, more or less solved. All the rule definitions are in either /var/lib/spamassassin or /usr/share/spamassassin (not clear how these differ). The XPRIO value was set to 3.499, which means any message with an X-Priority header would get this value.

You can override this value in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf with something like:

score XPRIO -1

which will give message with this header a LOWER spam value.
It seems that my DKIM-checking isn’t working either, showing all messages with DKIM headers as being invalid. Rather than figure out why, I put a an:

score T_DKIM_INVALID -2.0

in there as well.