Seeing only one shared IP address in change ip address under server administration for virtual server

Hello, I am restoring to a new server. The server has 5 IP addresses. However only one of them shows up when I go to Virtual Server --> Server Administration --> Change IP address.

I am sure you guys know the answer. Please can someone help? Thanks much

\|/

Hello, Any thoughts? Does the pro version come with some sort of support that is better than these forums? I would just buy that rather than wait for an answer?

This seems like a problem that others might have run into. I can’t believe that I have run into an unique problem.

Best Regards,

\|/

Howdy,

If any of those IP addresses are setup as private IP’s, meaning they are already assigned to another domain, they wouldn’t show up in the Change IP Address form since they’d be considered as “taken”.

-Eric

Eric, Does the pro version come with support? At least better support than the one in the forums? If yes I will just upgrade. Let me know

\|/

Howdy,

We do try to respond to all the Forum posts, though we’re not always able to keep up.

If you have a Virtualmin Pro license, you get what we call Premium Support. You are guaranteed a response, and responses come quicker.

Plus, supporting the Virtualmin folks means the team gets to eat for another night :slight_smile:

You can see what comes with Virtualmin Pro here:

https://www.virtualmin.com/compare.html

And if you find it doesn’t do what you want, let us know within 45 days and you can receive a refund.

-Eric

Ok. got the license. I am fully open to support the developers if I can afford to. I am supporting this server for a client and so he will foot the bill.

I will open a ticket in the pro forum. Thanks for your help Eric.

\|/