Script installer fail in server creation (template) but not manually

Operating system: Debian
OS version: 10.10

My configuration : virtualmin + apache + PHP-FPM 7.4 as default new site version
I have a template with a default script installer configured : wordpress.pl

I think the script itself doesnt even start since I get the following error in the very end of the server creation log:

Restarting PHP-FPM server ..
.. done

Sending email notification to domain owner ..
.. email sent to ...@...

Installing third-party scripts ..

Installing wordpress version 5.7.2 ..

### Failed to create virtual server : Could not find PHP version for /home/.....

when I then go to manually install the script from the “Install Scripts” menu it works perfectly.

I cannot figure what is going wrong.
Seems like just after the server creation there is somethnig missing for the setup_php_version() in the scripts-lib.pl so it cannot find any php version available on the website.

I have another virtualmin in a centos server with the exact same configuration and it is working fine

That tells me that your custom script is looking in the wrong place for your php version. The Virtualmin script installs correctly because it knows where to look. You need to examine your custom script and make sure that it’s using the same path to php that your Virtualmin install script is using.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.