Scan outgoing email for spam?

I’ve done a search for this but was unable to find an answer to my question. Hopefully someone here will be able to help me out.

Does virtualmin scan outgoing email for spam? If not, how would I set up such a thing?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Obviously it’s not you sending out the spam. Clients that we take on should be vetted, also there are options on how much email can be sent. I don’t think that VM can be blamed for this but how you setup VM and who is taken on as a client.

Thanks for your reply!

Naturally I wouldn’t be sending the spam myself and vetting my clients is top priority. However, there’s never a guarantee I won’t make a mistake on that front so a bad apple is bound to slip through. In order to prevent bad IP reputation and such I’d rather filter outgoing e-mail as well.

I want to find out whether that happens already or if somebody knows how I would implement that otherwise. I could figure it out myself, but I’d rather use a proven solution from the beginning.

Spamexperts is best solution if you want to have professional software/service to scan both inbound and outbound emails.