Restore back-up problems & ProFTPd config check error

Hello,
I just make an clean install on one of my virtual machines and i have problems with restore backup.All the time i get and message : cannot find local_name domainname.com . Seems if i restore the same archive twice working…but something its not working good. Also after clean install i get an error when i recheck configuration ProFTPD server its not installed.
For 1 domain its not a problem to restore twice the each archive…but i have a lot…
Thanks.

Sorry, this will be fixed in a small upcoming bug release. Meanwhile, you can fix it manually editing correspondent file(s).

Also after clean install i get an error when i recheck configuration ProFTPD server its not installed.

I expect you meant installed? It just requires manual ProFTPd restart.

1 Like

I had this problem too yesterday. If you make a backup again without ssl website enabled you can transfer/restore the backup onto the new server. Afterwards you can simply re-enable ssl website in the virtualhost config.

1 Like

Pass 7 days and nothing new…when will be release the small upcoming bug release? any chance to have installer with old virtualmin? untill all bugs will be fixed ?

I am sorry for the delay. Joe is working on it.

No but you can apply the mentioned patches above, after clean install. It’s the matter of few moments.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.