Renew SSL certificate of a website behind a proxy

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version: Ubuntu 20.04.2
Webmin version: 1.973
Virtualmin version: 6.16
Related products version: TimeTrex Community 12.7.5

Hello. I have got a virtual manchine with a TimeTrex running in it (note that it is installed in other computer different to the one who runs virtualmin). It is running ok. In virtualmin I made a proxy to route the domain “fichador.matas.com.es” to the private ip who has TimeTrex installed. So if I go to a internet browser and and enter to https://fichador.matas.com.es the web site runs well.

It runs well… except for the auto-renew of let’s encrypt certificate. When I need to renew the certificate, i have to go to server configuration - edit site proxy, and disable the proxy. Then, I need to renew the certificate manually in Server configuration - manage ssl certificate, and then enable the proxy again.

Is there any way to renew this certificate automaticly? Perhaps a bash script that do all this things for me?

Regards.

I’m still thinking about how to solve this trouble. Anybody knows how to do a bash script to made a auto-renew of the certificate?

Nobody knows how to solve it? I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one with this trouble.

are you gpl or pro?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.