Removed virtualmin by mistake

Hello!
Yesterday I used the wrong terminal and apt-get remove webmin on the production server…

I re-installed webmin and virtualmin with apt-get install, of course it’s empty now, but when I import a new server, some things are missing, like awstats and webalizer (but I checked awstats is installed on the server), should I remove again and re-install with the script?

Thx :slight_smile:

Howdy,

You may just need to install the Virtualmin awstats module.

I believe Webalizer support is included by default, but you may want to ensure that it’s enabled in System Settings -> Features and Plugins.

-Eric

Hello!
I was on holidays (Chinese new year) so I didn’t work on this, but, awstats is not in the list of un-used module (same for webalizer). Should I apt-get remove and use the script to re-install this time?

Howdy,

You’d want to make sure that the “webmin-virtualmin-awstats” package is installed. That may have been removed at the same time as Virtualmin.

-Eric

Ah awesome thx :slight_smile:
And I was wondering, instead of importing each of the website 1 by 1, is there a simpler way? I don’t have too many now, but I was thinking if I had 100, it would take a lot of time ^^

edit: btw, I want to notify that when I removed webmin it also removed the whole bind configuration. I had moved everything under cloudflare few weeks before so it’s fine, but it might have been a big problem.