Re: Install of osCommerce in Virtualmin

Hello All,

I am not sure if this is a virtualmin or osCommerce problem, so I have posted in both forums to get an idea of what to do. I am trying to install it and when I do I click the install on the web interface, and in the next step I select the two check boxes and hit continue. This is where the problem arises it just comes back to that screen and doesn't move to the db configuration. So I am not sure what is actually causing this problem.

Thanks in Advance,
Michael

P.S. I have checked the permissions and changed them to what the install requires to no avail so I am lost actually thank you.<br><br>Post edited by: HostHoboGuy, at: 2008/09/27 07:36

HostHoboGuy wrote:

Hello All,
  I am not sure if this is a virtualmin or osCommerce problem, so I have posted in both forums to get an idea of what to do. I am trying to install it and when I do I click the install on the web interface, and in the next step I select the two check boxes and hit continue. This is where the problem arises it just comes back to that screen and doesn't move to the db configuration. So I am not sure what is actually causing this problem.

Thanks in Advance,
Michael

P.S. I have checked the permissions and changed them to what the install requires to no avail so I am lost actually thank you.<br><br>Post edited by: HostHoboGuy, at: 2008/09/27 07:36

I found the problem it was the template, Thanks …

How to set up the datebase username and password.