Quota problem - cant create new virtual servers

I have recently installed virtualmin on an Ubuntu 8.04 Xen virtual machine usint the automated install script. All went well and seems to be working but when I run the create new server wizard I get the following error;

“Failed to create virtual server : setquota: Cannot stat() mounted device /dev/sda1: No such file or directory setquota: Mountpoint (or device) / not found or has no quota enabled. setquota: Not all specified mountpoints are using quota.”

I have recently installed virtualmin on an Ubuntu 8.04 Xen virtual machine usint the automated install script. All went well and seems to be working but when I run the create new server wizard I get the following error;

“Failed to create virtual server : setquota: Cannot stat() mounted device /dev/sda1: No such file or directory setquota: Mountpoint (or device) / not found or has no quota enabled. setquota: Not all specified mountpoints are using quota.”

I have searched for solutions but cant figure this one out, below are my fstab and mtab configurations;

/etc/fstab: static file system information.

/dev/sda1 / ext2 grpquota,usrquota,noatime,nodiratime,rw 0 1
proc /proc proc defaults
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0622 0 0
/dev/sda2 swap swap defaults 0 0

GNU nano 2.0.7 File: /etc/mtab

/dev/sda1 / ext2 rw,noatime,nodiratime,grpquota,usrquota 0 0
proc /proc proc rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev 0 0
/sys /sys sysfs rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev 0 0
varrun /var/run tmpfs rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,mode=0755 0 0
varlock /var/lock tmpfs rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,mode=1777 0 0
udev /dev tmpfs rw,mode=0755 0 0
devshm /dev/shm tmpfs rw 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,gid=5,mode=620 0 0

The server is a vm1000 product provided by a company called memset.com if thats relevant at all.
I have contacted them for support (I thought the issue may be caused by the VM not having direct access to the physical disk) heres a quote from one response that sounds relevant to me;

"Quota support is built into the kernel and you should be able to use
quotas despite it being a VPS.

The disk device will not be sda, it is /dev/xvda1 - perhaps
Virtualmin/Quotas needs to be configured. I would recommend contacting
Virtualmin to see if firstly it is supported on our Xen VPS platform and
for assistance with the installation. "

Does the install script rewrite fstab? could it have added the sba1 entries incorrectly?

I dont really need quotas but cant figure out how to disable them to avoid this error.

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

I have changed all references to sda1 to xvda1 in fstab and mtab and now I can create servers. Quotas still arent working but Im one step closer.