Proxy Website SSL redirect / SSL renewal

I have installed a nodeJS application and redirected it with Proxy Pass.
Now i have to problems.
Very often the SSL Let’s Encrypt SSL request are not working. What can I do to have SSL renewed automatically?
The next thing is that I have set the website options to redirect no SSL request to SSL. If i open the website (proy pass without Port in the URL) the SSL redirect are not working and will be ignored.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

OS type and version: Ubuntu 20.04
Webmin version: 1.981
Virtualmin version: 6.17-3

Maybe this helps?
Search a rock-solid configuration for letsencrypt - Virtualmin - Virtualmin Community

1 Like

Hello, thank you.
The post is more for NGINX. I use Apache.
I hope there is someone else who has a suggestion.

@Vuish do you still need help with this? also what version you use…GPL or pro?

is your model working like domain on Apache with let’s encryption however you proxy out to app:some port and renewal for SSL not working? I can sort this out for you.

I’m on holiday right now however still available for hire as professional for GPL users. I will also provide documentation for you and will go with you via step by step on call via zoom or teams call or via telegram, while you share your screen with me (no remote controls need it). I will have access to laptop or PC in 9th of January as I have only mobile phone with me ( I’m on holidays right? ). If you need this to be done urgently ask virtualmin Devs for premium support ticket. Let me know. thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.