Problem sending mail to a domain

Good morning, Thank you very much for your collaboration you are always very helpful.

I really don’t know if this error is from my VPS or from the receiver. A week ago a provider changed hosting and since then I can’t send emails from the VPS. I can send from my Gmail account, but if I send from the VPS I get this:

This is the mail system at host vps7xxx.ovh.net.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

xxx@warmpool.eu: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
warmpool.eu[51.255.30.69]:25: Connection timed out0

Final-Recipient: rfc822; xxx@warmpool.eu
Original-Recipient: rfc822;xxx@warmpool.eu
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
warmpool.eu[51.255.30.69]:25: Connection timed out

It only happens with them. Is it a problem for me or for them? And if it’s mine, what’s wrong? Thank you very much for your great help.

Good morning, @Yuskuluvusch

You have answered your own question: the problem is with them if that is the only domain to which your VPS is unable to send mail.

I also note that they are rejecting email from your VPS but accepting email from Gmail. Has your VPS server IP address changed when your service provider changed hosting? If so, you might need to update your SPF records to include the new IP address before your email will be accepted.

No, I haven’t changed anything, it was the provider who changed the hosting. I’m afraid it’s blocking the IP of my VPS for some reason, thank you very much Calport for your help,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.